The theme “Velvet Shoes” approached us on soft soles: as slippers. Isa immediately fell to you > > > But now, velvet shoes even come in bright blue, as lace ankle boots and as stilettos, so many! The Lookbooks for autumn/winter 2016/17 are full of them, the online shops are flooded. One of the reasons is the fact that Dries van notes and Miuccia Prada, but not all models are suited to the star designers, or are not suitable for a life away from the catwalk. You wonder which Samtschuh would be a good investment.
Phrases to Velvet shoes
1. “The woman should never wear whatever she does not put on the couch,” says Julia Werner, deputy. Editor-in-chief at German glamour. It means above all the colour in which one should choose a Samtschuh.
2. Black Velvet shoes again next season from harvardshoes. A Samtschuh is this and next year a statement piece: This makes fashion the best way to live out. Therefore prefer to go on the whole. To the comfort of all who wanted to put on black: black velvet attracts light dust granules magically. But those who do not want to put up with the combination of coloured velvet shoes in the morning hours are well advised with these models:
3. Select Velvet Shoes in a gemstone color. Emerald green, ruby-red, sapphire-blue are classic velvet colours for autumn and winter and they are also the colors for velvet shoes! With red, however, special caution is required – in case of doubt, you would prefer to grab a designer model (Prada, Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo), otherwise it will look vulgar or too garish.
4. Semi-precious gemstone colors are the premier class – so they are only suitable for those who already have emerald, Sapphire and Ruby to call their own (and know how to handle it). Anyway, I’d rather look away when amber, quartz, rose quartz and amethyst are laughing at Jimmy Choo or Tom Ford.
5. Overknees of Velvet Carry on. It is quite possible that you feel less comfortable with overknees from velvet than with which of leather, because Velvet is a more voluminous material. But apart from that, over-knees are not the boots you wear in times of midi length.
6. Velvet shoes keep something out! Other than one might think, velvet shoes are not at all sensitive, if they are only properly impregnated (this works with such combination sprays for leather and textiles > > >), says accessory designer Gabriele Frantzen, who wears velvet shoes for two years. You have the shoes-with enough distance! – impregnated several times, these can also be wet to get us dirty. You only have to rub it with a slightly damp cloth and then with a dry cloth.
7. No black pantyhose to velvet shoes. If you don’t want to look for a company Christmas party à la Stromberg, you should not combine black nylons with velvet shoes. Dear: Fine Ribs socks or grey cashmere pantyhose. Miuccia Prada, with its brands Prada and Miu Miu, clearly gives the tone:
The black Prada socks are knee, made of ribbed cotton and have a top stock (100 euro, over net-a-porter.com). The grey Prada wool socks with diamond are also available at Net-a-porter.com, but with 180 euros they shoot the bird off. Matching pantyhose (via mytheresa.com) are even at 240 to 360 euro. Until there are cheaper alternatives, impatient people can already read warmly here > > > And if you can’t wait for it, you can shop here arm:
Speaking of ARM shopping: My favorites are a blue lace boot by Tabitha Simmons, which refers to all the blue ankle boots on the back ranks! Only Gianvito Rossi offers another one that makes the foot more beautiful and not clunkier. Tom Ford, the Velvet tamer par excellence, lures with a sandals in his Neroli Portofino-turquoise (gallery below).
From Etro there is a black smooth leather lace boot with gold embroidered Umklappsaum from Velvet – which is over years! My Smartshopper heart is laughing! But my Smartshopper heart doesn’t really know whether it might be better to consult with the colourfully patterned velvet boot by Brian Atwood. Finally, it is necessary to set up a velvet model for this autumn and winter and to combine the pattern in black, green, pink, red, turquoise, white, yellow and violet I dare even in the semi-awake state to my wardrobe. My favorites: