The espadrille is a shoe of life which triumphs as the pipes in the fashion world in recent years. Yves Saint Laurent introduced this type of typical field footwear at one of his fashion shows to late 60s and since many designers have taken it to make it carried by the city. Christian Louboutin, Valentino, Chanel, Stella McCartney… We could make an endless list of great designers who have fallen under them, But today we only show affordable models.
Today it is not hard to find that model you go with your way of being: all firms experience with Forms, fabrics, designs and colors so you can choose the one most go with your day to day. Thus we have made models in Swiss dot with appliqué, others with platform, laced with Open heel. Are you going to opt for what?
- Espadrilles in sky blue and Swiss dot with appliqué of Zara, 29,95 EUR.
- Abotinadas in Swiss dot with appliqué of Bershka, 24.99 EUR.
- Abotinadas suede of Pull & Bear, 29.99 euros.
- Stripes and platform of Bimba & Lola, 85 euros.
- With the bare heel of & Other Stories, 35 euros.
Are you one of them that is not removed espadrilles in summer?
Photos | Song of Style
More espadrilles in Jezebel
- When the heat arrives feet ask espadrilles
- The platforms now also conquers the espadrilles, traditional footwear becomes modern
- They will continue sweeping Chanel this spring-summer of espadrilles? The bloggers say: Yes
- Espadrilles! Thats how I want my feet with the arrival of good weather