Europe has many tourist strongholds to offer. But if you want to spend your own vacation away from the crowds and predetermined tourist offers, the following places are recommended.
- La Graciosa – Spain
The island of La Graciosais only one kilometer north of the Canary Island of Lanzarote. In contrast to this popular holiday destination, La Graciosa with its few hundred inhabitants, unpaved roads and deserted dream beaches is an idyllic retreat for a completely relaxing holiday.
- Monte Isola – Italy
The inland island of Monte Isolais located in Lake Iseo in northern Italy, near the city of Bergamo. In the four larger and numerous smaller villages, holidaymakers can forget everyday life undisturbed and let themselves be enchanted by the village-like Italian charm.
- Aran Islands – Ireland
On the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland, barely 1000 people live between historical remains from the Iron Age. In addition to the many small gardens, surrounded by stone walls, holidaymakers can experience old Irish traditions up close. The picturesque landscape is also ideal for long hikes or bike rides.
- Pielachtal – Austria
In the Lower Austrian Pielachtal you can admire the untouched nature of the foothills of the Alps on the one hand and the life of the local population on the other. This unspoilt nature is also reflected in the large fish population in the eponymous river Pielach.
- Tróodos Mountains – Cyprus
The mountains in the southwest of Cyprus are a tempting travel destination for holidaymakers who value various cultural treasures such as local culinary specialties, flora and fauna of the region or traditional village festivals. All of this can be admired here alongside numerous monasteries with architecturally special churches.
- Durbuy – Belgium
Durbuyis a municipality that has consisted of around 40 individual villages since the Middle Ages. 400 people still live in thehistoric center ofDurbuy . In addition to the hundreds of kilometers of idyllic hiking trails, the local castle, located on a small river between fruit trees, is an absolute highlight.
- Kuldiga – Latvia
The city of Kuldiga, also called Goldingen, is located in Latvia and is also affectionately known as the “Venice of Latvia”. Both the Windau, one of the most beautiful rivers in the country, and its numerous tributaries and tributaries make the place one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in Europe. The “Ventas Rumba”, the widest waterfall in Europe, which is located near the city, is also impressive.
- Bratislava – Slovakia
The Slovakian capital Bratislava, with its 400,000 inhabitants, is the only European capital that is located on a three-country corner. The Austrian capital Vienna and Hungary are only a few kilometers away. It is also the only major city on the Danube that lies on both banks of the river. Numerous historical buildings, narrow streets and picturesque house facades invite you to linger here.
- Amsterdam – Netherlands
The city of Amsterdam has its very own flair. Numerous small rivers cross the city, hundreds of equally small bridges, some lovingly decorated, cross those canals. In these canals lie the typical Dutch houseboats, on which many local residents spend their time when they are not cycling through Amsterdam like many of their fellow human beings.
- Hamburg – Germany
Although the northern German city of Hamburg isone of the largest cities in Europe, you can still spend a great holiday here. A multicultural society alternates with a multitude of cultural offers. Historic districts add to the enchanting cityscape, as do more modern, bustling neighborhoods. In addition, the Reeperbahn in Hamburg is always worth a trip.
- 10 Traditional Foods to Taste in China
- Austria Economy
- Brazil Travel Guide
- Brief Information about Denmark
- Brief Information about Norway
- City Break in Singapore and Indonesia
- Colombia Tour Plan
- Eastern Africa Economy
- Egypt Facts
- Emigrate to Dominican Republic
- Guadeloupe Tour Plan
- Iran Travel Guide
- Japan Country Facts
- Kyrgyzstan As an Independent State
- Major Cities in Latvia
- Morocco Travel Guide
- Norway Travel Guide
- Sri Lanka Travel Guide
- Top 10 Sights in Denmark
- Turkmenistan Travel Guide
- United Kingdom Travel Overview
- Western Africa Economy
- When Is The Best Time to Travel to Maldives
- Winter Vacation in Asia
- 5 Experiences in Sri Lanka
- Netherlands Attractions May 10, 2022 - The Hague The Hague (officially »'s-Gravenhage«) (Internet: www.denhaag.com ) is the seat of government of the Netherlands as well as the residence of the royal family and the provincial capital… Read more
- Saint Martin (France) May 3, 2022 - Demography The San Martín Collective has an area of 53.2 km². In the French census of January 2006, the population in the French part of the island was 35,263 residents (only… Read more
- Geography of Austria April 26, 2022 - The coordinates of the extreme points of the country: northern -15 ° 1 ' east longitude and 49 ° 1 ' north latitude; eastern - 17 ° 10 ' east… Read more
- Geography of Angola April 19, 2022 - General information about Angola The official name is the Republic of Angola (Republica de Angola, Republic of Angola). Located in southwest Africa. The area is 1246.7 thousand km2, the population… Read more
- Travel Guide to the Philippines April 12, 2022 - Customs regulations The following can be imported duty-free to the Philippines: alcoholic beverages - 2 bottles, cigarettes - 400 pcs, or cigars - 50 pcs, or tobacco - 250 g,… Read more
- Visa to Belgium April 5, 2022 - Attention!!! In connection with the introduction of the procedure for taking biometric data, the submission of documents to the Belgian visa center is carried out ONLY with the personal presence… Read more
- What to See in Hong Kong March 29, 2022 - Hong Kong is filled with amazing places from Victoria Peak with a stunning view of the harbor to the quiet sedate Big Buddha on Lantau Island. In addition to modern… Read more
- Cervinia, Italy March 22, 2022 - In the beautiful Alpine valley of Aosta, at an altitude of 2050 m, there is one of the most popular European ski resorts - Cervinia, which got its name from… Read more
- Savannah, Georgia March 15, 2022 - SAVANNAH - THE COLONY'S FIRST SETTLEMENT In Savannah everything is a bit cuddly and cuddly, more urban in the sense of the typical Old South and less focused on self-expression.… Read more
- Serbia in the 1940’s March 8, 2022 - After the dismemberment of Yugoslavia, in 1941 (see below and Yugoslavia: History, in this App.), On 7 June 1941 its borders with Croatia were established and on the following 29… Read more