Europe has many tourist strongholds to offer. But if you want to spend your own vacation away from the crowds and predetermined tourist offers, the following places are recommended.
- La Graciosa – Spain
The island of La Graciosais only one kilometer north of the Canary Island of Lanzarote. In contrast to this popular holiday destination, La Graciosa with its few hundred inhabitants, unpaved roads and deserted dream beaches is an idyllic retreat for a completely relaxing holiday.
- Monte Isola – Italy
The inland island of Monte Isolais located in Lake Iseo in northern Italy, near the city of Bergamo. In the four larger and numerous smaller villages, holidaymakers can forget everyday life undisturbed and let themselves be enchanted by the village-like Italian charm.
- Aran Islands – Ireland
On the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland, barely 1000 people live between historical remains from the Iron Age. In addition to the many small gardens, surrounded by stone walls, holidaymakers can experience old Irish traditions up close. The picturesque landscape is also ideal for long hikes or bike rides.
- Pielachtal – Austria
In the Lower Austrian Pielachtal you can admire the untouched nature of the foothills of the Alps on the one hand and the life of the local population on the other. This unspoilt nature is also reflected in the large fish population in the eponymous river Pielach.
- Tróodos Mountains – Cyprus
The mountains in the southwest of Cyprus are a tempting travel destination for holidaymakers who value various cultural treasures such as local culinary specialties, flora and fauna of the region or traditional village festivals. All of this can be admired here alongside numerous monasteries with architecturally special churches.
- Durbuy – Belgium
Durbuyis a municipality that has consisted of around 40 individual villages since the Middle Ages. 400 people still live in thehistoric center ofDurbuy . In addition to the hundreds of kilometers of idyllic hiking trails, the local castle, located on a small river between fruit trees, is an absolute highlight.
- Kuldiga – Latvia
The city of Kuldiga, also called Goldingen, is located in Latvia and is also affectionately known as the “Venice of Latvia”. Both the Windau, one of the most beautiful rivers in the country, and its numerous tributaries and tributaries make the place one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in Europe. The “Ventas Rumba”, the widest waterfall in Europe, which is located near the city, is also impressive.
- Bratislava – Slovakia
The Slovakian capital Bratislava, with its 400,000 inhabitants, is the only European capital that is located on a three-country corner. The Austrian capital Vienna and Hungary are only a few kilometers away. It is also the only major city on the Danube that lies on both banks of the river. Numerous historical buildings, narrow streets and picturesque house facades invite you to linger here.
- Amsterdam – Netherlands
The city of Amsterdam has its very own flair. Numerous small rivers cross the city, hundreds of equally small bridges, some lovingly decorated, cross those canals. In these canals lie the typical Dutch houseboats, on which many local residents spend their time when they are not cycling through Amsterdam like many of their fellow human beings.
- Hamburg – Germany
Although the northern German city of Hamburg isone of the largest cities in Europe, you can still spend a great holiday here. A multicultural society alternates with a multitude of cultural offers. Historic districts add to the enchanting cityscape, as do more modern, bustling neighborhoods. In addition, the Reeperbahn in Hamburg is always worth a trip.
- 10 Traditional Foods to Taste in China
- Austria Economy
- Brazil Travel Guide
- Brief Information about Denmark
- Brief Information about Norway
- City Break in Singapore and Indonesia
- Colombia Tour Plan
- Eastern Africa Economy
- Egypt Facts
- Emigrate to Dominican Republic
- Guadeloupe Tour Plan
- Iran Travel Guide
- Japan Country Facts
- Kyrgyzstan As an Independent State
- Major Cities in Latvia
- Morocco Travel Guide
- Norway Travel Guide
- Sri Lanka Travel Guide
- Top 10 Sights in Denmark
- Turkmenistan Travel Guide
- United Kingdom Travel Overview
- Western Africa Economy
- When Is The Best Time to Travel to Maldives
- Winter Vacation in Asia
- 5 Experiences in Sri Lanka
- Akron, New York February 27, 2023 - Akron, New York is a small town located in the heart of western New York, just south of Buffalo. It is a rural town with a population of just over… Read more
- Alta, Wyoming February 20, 2023 - According to ezinesports, Alta, Wyoming is a small town in the southwestern corner of the state, located in Sublette County. It is situated between the Wyoming Range and the Gros… Read more
- Werther See, Austria February 13, 2023 - Wörther See is the largest lake in Carinthia and one of the main tourist attractions in Austria in summer. There are many beaches surrounding 20 sq. km of crystal clear… Read more
- Visa to Saint Lucia February 6, 2023 - The Caribbean island state of Saint Lucia makes it easy for desired tourists to access their exotic lands: Russian citizens, if the stay on the island is no more than… Read more
- Ventspils, Latvia December 26, 2022 - In the 13th century, the Teutonic Knights founded the port city of Ventspils on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Already in the Middle Ages, he began to play a… Read more
- State Route 826 in Florida December 12, 2022 - SR-826 Get started Kendall End Sunny Isles Beach Length 30 mi Length 48 km Route → Florida City Kendall Drive Sunset Drive SW 56th Street → Key West Bird… Read more
- Western Sahara Geography, Politics and Economy December 5, 2022 - Geography Lowest point: Sebjet Tah, 55 meters below sea level Natural resources: fisheries, phosphate, iron ore ; several international companies have been looking for oil. Climate and environment Most of… Read more
- Tangier, Morocco December 5, 2022 - Tangier is a large port city in Morocco, attracting tourists with its ancient medina, beautiful beach, many good restaurants and the Museum of Modern Art, quite worthy of some European… Read more
- Chambord, France November 28, 2022 - The town of Chambord is famous for one single attraction: the castle, which is considered one of the most beautiful in the entire region. Chambord Castle is an architectural masterpiece… Read more
- Hakuba, Japan November 21, 2022 - Hakuba, located in the heart of the Northern Japanese Alps, is one of the most popular ski resorts in Japan. Residents of the Land of the Rising Sun have been… Read more