The time has come: the go in search and capture of several looks to Weddings of this year. A total of three (two of them consecutive) is what I expect in the coming months, and although a I already have it covered, the other two I don’t know what I’m going to get. I’m always looking for and capture the perfect dress, but in the end I end with a simple model that is correct but fails it something. What? My feet, because just opting for heel sandals also simple and wardrobe. Why not bet on the foot and? give them centre stage? Here are models that can help us shine.
Depending on the budget that we have We will look at a few models or other (sigh with the of) Lanvin, Although too expensive for my sad and simple pocket). Rhinestones, satin, glitter… These models can help you round out an outfit to be the guest most glamorous event.
- Instep covered in gold sequins and stones of H & M Conscious Exclusive, 129 euros.
- Style peep toe in nude’s Zara, 29,95 EUR.
- Heel silver glitter-trimmed Sandals of ASOs, EUR 58,99.
- Red with gold glitter heel and platform of Marc Jacobs, 265 EUR.
- Gilded and covered with a tulle mesh of Robert Clergerie, 206,50 EUR.
- Decorated with dozens of crystals of Lanvin, 962,50 euros.
- Lyra sandals in red with Swarovski crystals of Serena Whitehaven.
- Satin bow at the instep of Topshop, 46 euros.