Attention!!! In connection with the introduction of the procedure for taking biometric data, the submission of documents to the Belgian visa center is carried out ONLY with the personal presence of the applicant. Submission by appointment, processing time from 10 working days.
- Foreign passport valid for at least 3.5 months after the end of the trip (please pay attention to the presence of a signature and free pages in the passport). If available, the originals of all parallel valid foreign passports are additionally provided. We also ask you to provide originals of previous foreign passports or copies of their visa pages, if you had them before. Important information regarding auto-read visas and passports. An auto-read visa cannot be pasted on a page of a passport whose back side is occupied by another auto-read visa (regardless of the country that issued the visa and its validity period. In this regard, it is necessary that the passport contains at least 2 blank pages on both sides (4 blank pages) for each applicant (i.e., if a child entered in the parent’s passport travels with the parent, the passport must contain 4 blank pages on both sides of the sheet, i.e. 8 blank pages). Please note that a visa will not be stamped if your passport does not meet this requirement.
- A photocopy of all completed pages of the Russian passport.
- 2 color photographs 35 x 45 mm, on a white background, the face should occupy 70-80% of the photo, without corners and ovals, the limitation period is not more than 6 months.
- Completely completed questionnaire.
- It is necessary to print the 3rd and 4th sheets of the questionnaire and put signatures: on the 3rd sheet in the 37th paragraph and on the 4th sheet in the lower right corner. For children under 14, both parents sign.
- Certificate of employment on letterhead indicating the details of the company, position, date of employment and salary (at least 25,000 rubles). The certificate must be certified by the seal and signature of the responsible person. If the traveler occupies a managerial position, then a certificate of employment is signed by some other responsible person.
- For individual entrepreneurs, it is necessary to submit a certificate of employment on a letterhead or a certificate from the tax form 3-NDFL, as well as photocopies of the company registration certificate and the certificate of registration with the tax authority.
- For students – a certificate from the place of study.
- For pensioners – a photocopy of the pension certificate.
- Bank statement or certificate of purchase of foreign currency in the amount of at least 50 euros / day of stay in the country.
- Attention!!! For schoolchildren, students, pensioners and the unemployed, financial guarantees are required:
- Statement from the main bank account (statement from the savings account).
- Or a sponsorship letter (ONLY A CLOSE RELATIVE CAN BE A SPONSOR – mother, father, daughter, son, husband, wife.), as well as the following documents of the sponsor:
– A certificate from the sponsor’s place of work.
– An extract from the main bank account of the sponsor.
– A photocopy of a document confirming kinship (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.).
– A photocopy of the pages of the sponsor’s Russian passport (page with personal data + page with a note about the place of registration).
- Attention!!! For children under 18, in addition to the documents in the previous paragraph, the following documents must be submitted:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A notarized copy of the consent to the departure of a minor child to the countries of the Schengen agreement, including Belgium, certified by the seal “Apostille”. Consent must be issued no earlier than one month before the date of submission to the Consulate.
– In case of independent departure of the child, consent is given by both parents to leave unaccompanied.
– In case of departure with one of the parents, consent from the other parent is required.
- Photocopy of 1 page with the personal data of the Russian passport + photocopy of the page with a note on the place of registration of the person giving consent to the departure of the child.
- If the parents (I) already have a visa, it is necessary to provide a photocopy of 1 page of a foreign passport with personal data + a photocopy of a valid visa.
- Airline booking confirmation (if not purchased from us).
- Medical insurance (if not purchased from us).
- For foreign citizens:
In addition to the standard package of documents, you must provide:
- A notarized copy of the registration valid at the time of submission of documents for obtaining a visa, which must expire no earlier than 3 months after the tourist returns from Belgium to Russia.
- A notarized copy of the work permit.
- A notarized copy of a multiple-entry visa to Russia for all foreigners, except for citizens of those countries with which Russia has a visa-free regime.
- A notarized copy of the migration card.
- Photocopies of previous registrations, if any.